Pet Portrait Gallery
The following are examples of puppets we have completed for our customers. To inquire
about having a custom sock puppet made of your pet, please click the button on the right.
"My custom sock puppet of my dog is amazing! They captured her markings and even gave her a little dog tag with her name on it! The quality of the sewing is fantastic. It was better than I could have ever imagined and a very fun present to give!!" -Trudy's Mom
Prices vary with complexity of design, delivery date & quantity ordered. Custom orders generally take between 4-8 weeks from the time we begin. They are filled on a first come first serve basis. Let us know if you require a Rush Order or specific delivery date. We honor time sensitive orders when possible.
Custom Order Inquiries
We primarily work on custom pieces January-June but we accept inquiries all year long. Feel free to contact us to check on our availability. We recommend placing your orders AEAP to reserve your place on our roster. RUSH orders can sometimes be accommodated for an additional fee.
For an estimate please email us the following Information:
1. Your name & telephone number.
2. The animal you want us to make.
3. Your pet's name
4. Any pertinent physical details the portrait Sockett® needs to have (collar, tag or other accessories).
5. Is the puppet intended for personal, professional or corporate use?
How will it be used (gift, puppet show, video, book, advert, etc)?
6. Very Important: Send clear photos or images (or link to) that may help communicate your idea. Please note, we will require at least 2-3, clear, HIGH RES (300px) images (head-on & profile) to complete the portrait puppet.
EMAIL to: OR use the form next to this box.
TEXT & PHONE: 607-244-6624
We make every effort to return messages within 1-2 business days.
Tigercandy Arts, Inc retains the copyright on all custom work. Puppets may be
used for entertainment purposes only. Designs may not be copied or reproduced without our express written consent. Read more about permissions on our FAQs page. Photos submitted may be reused, in print or online, for the purpose of promoting our custom work.
We look forward to working with you!
~Tiger & Heather